1. Update your desktop application to the latest version
2. Make sure you use the provided USB cable
3. Turn the device on before connecting it - move the toggle switch on the side to the ON position. If this doesn't help, try another time after you restart your computer.
4. If No. 3 didn't do the trick - change to a different USB port
5. Try to update your device manager. Assuming you are using windows 10, here is a link that can help you: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-update-device-drivers-windows-10#update-drivers-using-device-manager
If it didn't help please contact us at email@example.com